Apparel Warehouse in Epping 1
- Warehouse assistant : R20 / hour night shift 4 pm to 12am.
- b) Lift Machine Operator: R29/ hour night shift 4 pm to 12am- day shift 7.30 to 4pm
Education & Experience Requirements
- Essential: Matric
- Essential: At least 2 years stock control / warehouse operations experience.
- Desirable: Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Machine operator must have both reach truck and forklift license and meet with assistant specifications.
The night shift is a 4-month contract ( August to end November). Transport home provided for most arear except candidates from Khayelitsha, Nyanga and Gugulethu. You must have your own reliable transport is you wish to apply for this vacancy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick stock in a timeous and productive manner.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- When required, assist within receiving, dispatch.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Identify stock through barcode, stock code, color code etc.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- Housekeeping (Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization)
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations