|1.||HR Administrator||Employment Equity:||EE preferred|
|Division:||Bounty Wear||Reporting to:||HR Manager|
To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support and coordination to the HR team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative coordination of HR activities and providing necessary support to the HR Manager and HR Consultant.
- Support the Recruitment and Selection processes by administering resourcing activities (e.g. shortlisting applicants, scheduling interviews, conducting background screening checks, etc.).
- To maintain filing system for storing and accessing all relevant personnel documentation.
- Assist with onboarding, including induction and orientation programmes.
- Provide accurate and timeous HR Management information and reports as required.
- To assist with any day to day ad – hoc administrative tasks and projects as required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR/Industrial Psychology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR administrative capacity
- Experience in a FMCG/Retail environment advantageous
Relationship Building: Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships across multiple professional levels, and has comfort working with senior leadership
Problem Solving: Strong problem-solving and critical thinking ability
Agile: Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and to quickly adapt to changing needs and priorities
Judgement: Uses good judgment and discretion
Maintains high levels of confidentiality at all times
Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of local employment legislation and policies
- MS Office
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Reporting and Presentation