Warehouse Operation controller
Purpose of position:
- Supervise and manage stock control system and team to ensure accurate stock levels for picking and audit purposes.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Run Regular stock take error reports to identify and clear sync or scanning errors
- Delegate perpetual or cycle counts to stock control team
- Fix / consolidate bin locations
- Investigate stock discrepancies
- Run regular stock take report
- Arrange bin locations relevant to run rate and slow moving stock
- Minimize and alleviate stock write off and shrinkage.
- Identify best practice structure within whs to ensure maximum productivity
- Record keeping through Metrix and measuring staff on KPI’s
- Schedule weekly meetings with stock control team and management
- Job Requirements:
|Education & Experience:||
· Matric = Essential or at least 5 Years + in a similar role
· Diploma in Logistics / Stock Control……..( preferred )
· 5-6 years stock control Experience
· Supervisory/Management experience advantage
· Proficiency in Excel & Email (VLOOKUP’s, Pivots Tables)
· Knowledge of ERP System
· Sync will be an advantage
· Stock Control and Store Keeping
· Manage and lead stock control team
· Investigate stock discrepancies and record Keeping.
· Communicate, delegate and decision making essential.
· Analytical and Problem Solving.
· Team Player
· Customer Focused
· Willing to work overtime when required.
All applications & detailed CV must be forwarded to:
|Contact Person:||Brenden Mc Donald|