PASSION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Resident in our management team are qualified persons who are passionate leaders, having many years experience in people management and development.
- Experience in the development of SME business skills over a wide spectrum of industries.
- Our commitment to impacting positively on our communities by providing opportunity for upliftment and employment.
PASSION TO UPHOLD HIGH STANDARDS
- Our offices are housed in the training centres of our sister divisions, SKILLS SAFETY & TRAINING, giving us direct access to training facilities and safety expertise.
- We access the following training programmes when applicable: life skills, personal finance, basic business skills, supervisor, safety awareness, first aid, fire fighting, safety rep, forklift/crane operators, drivers, incident investigation and dangerous goods transportation / handling.
- Access to accredited training programs allows us to train new recruits to meet our standard and the client’s employment standard regarding workplace legislation.
- Ability to tailor make training interventions to meet client’s specific needs.
- Internal training facilities and other equipment is available to ensure comprehensive assessments in line with our commitment to standards and upliftment.
PASSION TO MEET LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Our registration with the Department of Labour and the South African Revenue Services ensures peace of mind.
- Our compliance to the Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Skills Development Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Compensation for Occupational Injuries & Deseases Act allows for all your outsourced staffing and payroll legislative matters to be taken care of by SKILLS.
PASSION TO BE FLEXIBLE & RESPONSIVE
- Our experience within a cross-field of economic sectors has enabled us to develop a depth and ability to tailor interventions for most applications.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.